Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Does Murder Help?

Regarding the murder of journalist Chauncey Bailey in Oakland, California.
The "alleged" suspect, Devaughdre Broussard, called himself "a good soldier" for murduring Bailey. Obviously that statement is degrading to real soldiers throughout the world.
My question is, How is murdering someone who was reporting about the Muslim Bakery, where Broussard worked, accomplishing anything? Seriously, what an absolute idiot this kid must be. Someone reports on legitimate issues and instead of, I don't know maybe debating the issue, you decide to murder him. I don't know how much of a devout Muslim this kid was and I'd like to beleive he's a outcast, but i'm having trouble. I'm suprised how little this story is being covered by the MSM, naturally this is typically a sensitive issue to journalists.
It wouldn't suprise me if they don't want to "offend" muslims by covering the story; i.e. PBS's recent documentary. What I don't get is why this still happens, and why don't any moderate Muslims ever appear on the news denouncing these sorts of things. It'll soon be six years since September Eleventh and since that time you only see muslims denouncing this behavior about as often as the seasons change. I cannot believe how many people in this country can't see that we're bending over backwards to give this country to Muslims who would be more than happy to change things to fit their lives.

No comments: